RMF is a talent-based organization that seeks to match the right associate with the right position. We pride ourselves in the passion of our associates and their longevity with the company. We utilize a deliberate recruiting and selection process that helps us to identify and place top talent to drive organizational growth goals.
We want to develop each individual’s talents through professional skills training, environmental/safety and health training, and leadership development.
- Welcome Orientation upon hire
- Job-specific, hands-on training
- Weekly “Vital Signs” meetings on plant floor
- Quarterly company meetings–rotating topics
- Leadership Development Program for qualified candidates
- Welcome Orientation–safety component
- Job-specific safety training, such as but not limited to, certified confined space, certified forklift, authorized lockout/tagout, etc.
- Safety training component in all quarterly company meetings–awareness level
- OSHA annual refresher for qualified candidates
- Weekly VS meetings–supervisor safety topic included
- SCMA Safety Conference attendance
Health & Wellness
- Voluntary annual health assessments–RMF sponsored
- Flu shot clinic–RMF sponsored
- Associate discount offered at local gym–RMF contribution
- Lunch & learns throughout the year
- Basketball & softball league participation available
About the Area
RMF is located in Greenville, SC., a few hours from Atlanta, Charlotte, Asheville, and Charleston. Upstate SC is a growing area that’s great for young professionals and families.
With a variety of activities–from college football to hiking to Broadway shows–you’ll never be bored in Greenville.